- Written by Gregg
- Parent Category: Queensland Eight Ball Federation
- Category: QEBF Committee
- Hits: 5184
6.MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE - DUTIES
- Receive and conduct all correspondence on behalf of the Federation.
- Take and maintain minutes of all Management committee, General Council, AGM and SGM meetings.
- Maintain master copies and a register of amendments to the Constitution and By-laws.
QLD Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
The secretary is primarily responsible for managing the records of the incorporated association. The secretary will also:
- take and keep minutes for the incorporated association’s meetings
- keep the register of members
- take nominations for the management committee • provide appropriate notice to members for meetings
- call and convene special general meetings • arrange the meeting venue and prepare the agenda
- coordinate any correspondence or reports to be presented at meetings
- circulate the minutes of meetings to members
- complete any actions arising from meetings that require correspondence
- receive all incorporated association correspondence and bring urgent matters to the attention of the president or treasurer if necessary.