2012 SEQ City v Country - Info
- Category: SEQ City Country
- Hits: 3682
The Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach has been selected as the host venue for the 2012 South East Queensland City v Country championships. Details are as follows.
Saturday: 31st March 2012 4pm QEBF Affiliation Fees Due
Sunday: 1st April 2012 1pm QEBF Management Meeting
Friday: 13th April 2012 4pm CvC Team Nominations required
Friday: 4th May 2012 4pm CvC Team Fees must be paid
SEQ CvC DATES:
Friday; 8th June 2012 5pm > 10pm Singles Events
Saturday: 9th June 2012 9am > 10pm Team Events
Sunday; 10th June 2012 9am > 10pm Team Events
Monday; 11th June 2012 9am > 7pm Team Events/Finals
Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach
923 David Low Way
Marcoola Beach QLD 4564
TEAMS MUST STAY AT THE VENUE!
TEAM ACCOMMODATION BOOKING MUST ACCOMPANY TEAM NOMINATION FORM!
1. For SEQ Players of Country v City B & C grades above a certain % (66.66%) must play a grade higher for all state events in the following year.
2. The Player of the Carnival award will go to the player on most wins: in the event of a tie, the player on the highest percentage; and if still tied, the player winning the most frames in the final/s playoff if applicable. To be eligible for Player of the Carnival a player may only miss a maximum of 3 frames, not all from the same match.
3. SEQ Team entries to the Country v City event will not be accepted unless the full affiliation fees for an Association are paid by the April meeting of QEBF.
4. Team names, relevant grade lists and fees must be forwarded to the Tournament Director (fees to the Treasurer) by the end of the second week in May.
5. SEQ – unruly behaviour penalty system
Any verified report or Committee witnessed example will incur a yellow card penalty.
Two such yellow cards in a calendar year will incur a fine of $200 before any further participation in QEBF events. A further breach will warrant automatic exclusion from all events for that year with a $200 fine for readmission to events of the following year.