- Written by Gregg
- Parent Category: Queensland Eight Ball Federation
- Category: QEBF Committee
- Hits: 5727
6.MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE - DUTIES
- Provide effective leadership of the Federation and ensure Management committee and Federation initiatives are consistently applied only in the best interests of the sport of Eightball
- Ensure the operations of the Federation are conducted in a proper, professional and ethical manner in accordance with sound business principles and best practice.
- Also, ensure that Federation business in conducted in accordance with the Constitution, Regulations and Federation policy generally.
- Chair all meeting of the Management committee and General Council.
- Represent the Federation in public.
- Report regularly to Members on the operations and initiatives of the Federation; and
- Liaise with Members and other organizations on behalf of the Federation.
QLD Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
The president usually chairs the management committee and will also play a major role in the incorporated association’s meetings. Under the model rules, the president is required to chair all meetings he/she attends. If the president cannot attend a meeting for any given reason, another member of the management committee can be nominated as chair.